Center for Advanced BioEnergy Research, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Ethanol Question I Did Ask

Consumer Energy Report (blog)
Posted by Robert Rapier on Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last December, I received an intriguing request from the Public Relations Director at the world’s largest ethanol producer. Nathan Schock asked if I would be interested in posing a video question that would be answered by POET CEO Jeff Broin. He said that any topic was fair game, except for questions dealing with proprietary information.

I considered a number of questions, and wrote an essay detailing my thought process as I ran through a list of potential questions: The Questions I Didn’t Ask. But I had one question that had been weighing on my mind more than any other, and I posed that one in the video I sent in.

Read/watch more

No comments: